Location: This position welcomes all applicants in Novi-Sad, Serbia as well as Lisbon, Portugal (not a remote position) - you can be located in either cities where our teams are based!
Interview Process: You can check our interview process here
Reports to: Nicholas Ghitti, Head of Growth
???? Your mission at tymeshift:
Your secret mission is to help our customers see how they can go even further with tymeshift! You will be a key player in our Growth team with the main responsibility of incentivising upgrades/upsells across our customer base. From developing relationships with key customers, working hand in hand with Customer Success, to implementing “1 to many” strategies.
???? What we're looking for in our Account Manager
- Work closely with the Head of Growth to develop and implement revenue expansion strategies.
- Your main responsibility is to work with customers to maximize revenue potential.
- That includes identifying new business and revenue opportunities with current customers.
- Analyse the current customer base and build processes that allow an easy identification of business opportunities on existing accounts.
- Work with the Customer Success and Sales team to gather information and align strategies.
- Build a successful communication channel with the existing customers base, in order to promote a “1 to many” expansion strategy.
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer expansion.
- Use Zendesk Sell to maintain excellent records and report on Sales activity and KPI's
- Establish methods to articulate and sell all tymeshift products.
- Be mindful and accountable for your own performance metrics. Be able to present and easily discuss your progress internally.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years working in an Account Manager/Customer Success role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; with start-up & SaaS team experience.
- Experience with promoting and handling customer upgrades requests.
- Experience in KAM (Key Account Management) in the tech industry
- Ability to both create tactics & execute it (both hands-on yourself & with the help of Head of Growth)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated influence and diplomacy at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- No degree needed, soft skills* are the degree you need
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience with modern CRM solutions
???? About Tymeshift
We are a diverse, distributed team with offices (which are presently closed due to the pandemic!) in Lisbon, Portugal & Novi Sad, Serbia. We're on a mission to make WFM simple for support teams using Zendesk and are aim to enjoy the ride as much as the destination.
INCLUSIVE & LOVING IT!
We’re 100% inclusive, and that’s incredibly important to us. With everything we do, our team is supportive and accepting of everyone in every interaction we have. We embrace each other’s unique qualities, and yours as well if you work here. It’s our policy to hire awesome people, and we don’t discriminate based on any legally and non-legally protected statuses (like religion, race, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, etc.). Actually, we even encourage it.