Tech Support Agent (SE Asia Remote)
Tutuka an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world.
We already have a team of amazing support agents at Tutuka who work out of our Johannesburg, Bangkok and Dubai offices, as well as remotely, and now we need you!
But first....what's in it for you? Just to give you an idea:
The Tech Support agent will join our global Technical Support team to provide high-level support and issue resolution to our clients around the world. We are looking for an enthusiastic, disciplined and dedicated individual who has a passion for working in the world of technology and mobile payments. Are you looking to start your career in tech? The junior-level role has the opportunity to grow into an Application Support Developer role, and ultimately into software development.
What you will be doing:
• Proactively providing high-level technical support on a shift schedule
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by rapidly resolving support tickets
• Becoming familiar with transaction processing concepts
• Working across multiple systems to assist with technical troubleshooting and resolution of technical queries
• Give and receive training to your colleagues across departments
• Challenging yourself to find permanent solutions to repetitive problems
• Working with global clients and partners across multiple continents
• Helping to grow our technology by understanding our customers' needs and conveying that to the developer teams
We're looking for people that make stuff work. Our core values are...
• Make it happen
• Make it easy
• Make it right
And for this role, you'll need...
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• A tech-savvy and process-driven mindset
• A healthy can-do attitude and no fear of complex challenges
• The ability to take ownership and bring ideas to the table, and also inspire others in the team to do the same
• A true passion for exceptional customer service and delighting customers on every interaction
• Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)... and the regional language (any other language is a bonus)
• A passport and willingness to travel internationally
A formal degree is not a requirement, nor is previous support centre experience, but we give major bonus points for a degree or diploma in an IT-related field.
This is a full-time role open to candidates ideally in Thailand or the Philippines (Malaysia is also possible). Employees in Bangkok work out of our team office, and our team members outside of this area work remotely from home.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.