We're scaling a new product called Triplebyte Screen. It's a technical pre-screening tool that uses our assessments to find skilled engineers among job applicants - it helps recruiters find talented engineers that they'd miss just based on resumes, and save time by avoiding wasted interviews.
Screen has achieved product-market-fit, and gained traction with over 500 companies, ranging from small startups to public companies. We now need to build stronger relationships with our customers, help them maximize success by using our product, encourage greater usage and become our champions in the market.
We also need to “land and expand”, i.e. after a company starts using Triplebyte Screen for one role / one team, expand its usage to all roles and all recruiters/hiring managers at the company.
Finally, we want to build a tighter feedback loop with our customers. Through your discussions with customers, we would like to understand how they’re using the product and identify opportunities for delivering even more powerful features in the product. Thus you’ll play a key role in guiding product development.Role Responsibilities:
- Onboard new customers/users and guide them in setting up the right assessments, and integrating with their hiring tools & processes.
- Build relationships with key talent and engineering leaders and advise them on achieving success in their eng hiring goals.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key customers and regularly share analytics and insights on hiring progress and outcomes.
- Work with product marketing to send relevant educational material, product announcements and other useful information to customers.
- Field support requests and address customer questions.
- Report bugs/issues to product & engineering, and follow-through to resolution.
- Continually get feedback from customers to inform the product development roadmap. What you'll need to be successful:
- 1+ years of Experience in Technical Recruiting, Sourcing or Recruiting Operations, OR 2+ years of Customer Success, Relationship Management or Account Management in B2B SaaS
- Experience working with medium/large sized companies (200+ employees)
- Aptitude for understanding customers’ processes and needs in-depth, and developing creative solutions to help them succeed in achieving their hiring goals.
- Ability to leverage data and business intelligence to help customers achieve their hiring goals, as well as to promote usage of our product in customers’ organizations.
- Confident conducting your own product demos and being able to answer questions to help drive the conversation forward.
- Must be entrepreneurial / “scrappy” and work in an experimental fashion; be comfortable in a less structured process, building new processes while executing.
- A positive, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial attitude and a desire to build a world-class company; willingness to work closely with other functions within Triplebyte to achieve our mission.
Even if your experience doesn’t match all of the above requirements, we invite you to apply anyway. We recognize that talent comes in different forms. Our business is matching engineers with their next great opportunity, regardless of background. We apply the same ethos to our internal hiring. We're looking for a team member with enthusiasm and the ability to do the job, not a perfect resume.
Compensation and Benefits for full time employees
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- Open vacation policy
- Employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunches
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants (in any aspect of employment, including, but not limited to recruiting and hiring, job assignment, compensation, opportunities for advancement, promotion, transfers, evaluation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination), on the basis of any characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.