Job type full-time number of hires for this role 1
Digital marketing: 2 years (preferred)
Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
Full job description
Through market leading payments and credential-driven privileges transact enables a connected experience across the most critical aspects of student lifeWe partner with educational institutions to deliver a mobile-centric, personalized student and family experience both on and off-campusOur enterprise-class cloud platform and open apis deliver mission-critical capabilities that promote student success by facilitating every aspect of campus life with richer institutional insights.
This connected experience is underpinned by essential capabilities including integrated payments and personalized payment plans for tuition and fees, credential-driven transactions for comprehensive dining and retail transactions, uniquely configurable privileges for security management as well as automated class attendance and campus eventsTransact solutions easily integrate with campus systems and external partners enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that leverages existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation while delivering a frictionless student experience.
As the digital marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for executing campaign strategy in various digital marketing channelsYou will support all aspects of organic and paid campaigns, including initial keyword research, implementation, optimization, and performance reporting.
This is a fast-paced and high-energy job that is highly collaborative, so enjoying teamwork and embracing the ever-changing nature of digital marketing in a growing setting will be crucial.
As you grow in your role as a digital marketing coordinator, you will have the opportunity to support strategy efforts, and increase the marketing channels where you have expertise.
As digital marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing execution, and performance of digital marketing efforts to include web, seo/sem, social media and display.
· develop, implement and execute paid media campaigns across multiple channels (social, display, search, geofence, etc.)
· optimize digital content for organic search, including identifying targeted keywords.
· effectively work alongside internal team members and 3rd party vendors to launch and optimize campaigns.
· conduct keyword research, write ad copy, and establish bidding strategies for paid search campaigns.
· provide detailed performance reporting and recommendations to ongoing campaigns, conversion tracking, utm tagging, pixel installation and audience development/retargeting.
· execute and recommend adjustments to paid executions as needed for performance optimization.
· marketing experience in financial services specifically the payments industry
· b2b2c experience marketing software and payments products
· experience with the card brands (visa, mc, discover, amex) on marketing campaigns
· 1-2 years of experience managing results-driven digital campaigns.
· desire to grow your knowledge of digital marketing and accelerate your career.
· experience executing organic, paid search, and paid social campaigns.
· experience working with google analytics and google tag manager.
· bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
· strong written and verbal communication skills
nice to have
· experience managing programmatic, and geofencing campaigns.
· experience using moz or semrush.
· experience managing content within cms platforms like sitefinity
Experience with d365 and email marketing.
The office: transact has an office in the ever-evolving deer valley area in phoenix, az.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are requiredNothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Transact campus incIs an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Job type: full-time
401(k) Dental insurance Health insurance Paid time off Vision insurance
8 hour shift
Digital marketing: 2 years (preferred) Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Applying through jobeka.lk CV will be a benefit for you to prioritize your CV