Headquarters: UT USA
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our amazing customer service team and help Tom’s Key Company grow as a valued team member. The primary focus of this position is helping customers efficiently and effectively through phone, email, live chat, and any other communications methods needed.
About Tom’s Key Company
Tom's Key Company (TomsKey.com) is a quickly growing online store that provides do-it-yourself spare car keys and remote fob solutions to vehicle owners in USA and Canada. This enables customers to save money over expensive dealership prices for an extra key or remote.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work Remotely
- Provide exceptional customer service that leaves customers amazed.
- Respond to customers from USA & Canada who call or text us by speaking with customers on the phone or responding to their text. Currently, we use Dialpad for text and phone calls.
- Reply to customers' messages (primarily email and live chat) through helpdesk software. (We use GrooveHQ, similar to Freshdesk and Zendesk)
- Before a sale: Research and answer questions from potential customers.
- After a sale: Communicate with customers to provide great customer service by solving problems, providing order updates, and requesting reviews when a customer has had a great experience.
- Complete administrative tasks such as logging new orders, screening incoming orders for problems, process returns, entering data, and issuing replacement or refunds for orders where appropriate.
- Perform some basic Shopify tasks such as order fulfillment, canceling an order, editing an order, process refunds, making an invoice, generating discount codes.
- Contribute ideas to make customer service more efficient and consistent.
- Monitor Tom’s Key Company’s social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube and respond to messages, comments, and inquiries.
- Performs Customer Service Admin/Ad-hoc Tasks when needed.
- Ability to participate in regular team meetings. Typically twice per week.
- Full-time work (40 hours per week). Working hours are flexible but must be willing to work during US daytime.
- Coordinate working schedules with other team members to provide coverage for customer service.
- Native Spanish Speaker
- Fluent in English
- 3 or more years experience in Customer Service through phone and email.
- 3 or more years experience in e-commerce as a Customer Service Representative
- Attentive to details.
- Excellent English, both written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable providing support to customers in English via phone.
- Interest in automotive vehicles.
- Have a basic knowledge of and / or experience repairing cars, trucks, motorcycles, or other machinery/electronics. Basic troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Experience with helpdesk and ecommerce software such as:
- Customer support (e.g. Groove HQ, Zendesk, Gorgias, or similar)
- Shopify or Amazon Seller Central
- Knowledgeable in G-Suite applications such as Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Meet.
- Ability to empathize with customers and understand their perspectives when solving problems, but still keep the business needs in mind. Willing to make decisions within established boundaries.
- Problem solver and independent worker.
- Passionate about learning. Training will be provided to help this team member learn their role and responsibilities. As a growing company, there is much opportunity to learn new things, including working with minimal supervision and having the initiative to research and learn new things.
- Computer access with high-speed internet.