As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will be both strategic and hands-on providing full-cycle support through experienced consulting advice and driving the HR function towards excellence and process improvement.
You will play a critical and strategic role within Thrillworks, managing multiple functions such as recruitment, employee experience, performance management, learning and development, HR policies and procedures, and strategic people planning. You will also partner with the CEO and leadership team to help build the Thrillworks culture and values in alignment with his vision.
Simply put, if it lives on a screen in the digital world, we build it.
From websites to mobile apps to media campaigns and everything else in between, we build it all with humanity to delight your customers and rapidly achieve returns on your digital investment. Our team is there every step of the way to bring that experience to life. Because to us, digital is more than a medium, more than a lifestyle – it is life.
As Senior HR Business Partner you will:
- Support the delivery and implementation of HR projects and company-wide processes by fostering and maintaining strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Provide guidance, direction and advice to all people managers regarding employment-related issues including, but not limited to, the maintenance and interpretation of company policies & procedures, recruitment strategy, training & development, diversity & inclusion, performance management, strategic people planning and building culture.
- Partner with the CEO and leadership team to develop proactive strategies to attract key talent, as well as retain and develop high potential and high performing employees, ensuring the right people are in the right jobs for succession planning, and for current and future business needs.
- Play a key role in identifying challenges to success and facilitating proactive solutions that support a performance driven organization by providing coaching and mentoring to people managers around performance management, succession planning and building a clear path for high potential employees.
- Be the advocate and driver of company values, culture and employee engagement.
- Manage the development and growth of the HR function by being an effective partner to the business leaders and demonstrating value through effective training, coaching, and team collaboration.
- Support continuous improvement and introduce “best practices” to influence our people strategies.
- Ensure the company operates in compliance with HR policies and all applicable laws and regulations – i.e. ESA, Human Rights Code. Establish processes to deal with any risks identified.
Your role as a Senior HR Business Partner requires:
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive HR experience.
- Post-secondary education in HR or related discipline, achievement of CHRP designation an asset.
- Business acumen demonstrated by supporting previous industry related businesses in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead multiple, competing strategic priorities to execution.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and a natural leader and influencer.
- Comfort presenting complex business issues to leaders and people managers in a clear and compelling manner and an excellent facilitator of action plans.
- A detail-oriented, collaborative, proactive and results-focused style.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and analytic skills that allow you to build a compelling story, backed by data that enables recommendations.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, requiring little direction.
Thrillworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, as we believe in diversity and inclusion as necessary to build strong and successful teams. Accommodation is offered to all candidates upon request.
Completion of a satisfactory background check may be required for employment.
No Agency calls.