Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
As featured in:
You will be responsible for the following:
- Create, develop, and design public-facing written content and documentation to enhance the experience for our community of developers.
- Actively take initiative of documentation improvements, communicating with engineering teams when required.
- Contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative.
- Lead communication with external protocols requesting technical information, including Discord and Telegram channels.
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity.
- General technical knowledge of Terra and Anchor.
- Knowledge in Rust, JS, and CosmWasm.
- Familiarity with web standards, APIs, and other web 2.0 technologies.
- Familiarity with high-quality developer toolings.
- Ability to simplify complex technical systems in writing, and visually with diagrams.