Headquarters: Biarritz, France
We’re Ternoa, a decentralized, open source, multi-chain Layer 1 blockchain providing a technical stack to build scalable and secure NFTs with native support for augmented features.
We're looking for a fully remote, full-time Substrate Rust Developer to join us asap. You'll be part of our core development team, building a Layer 1 chain using Substrate and Rust. Your mission will include:
- Defining standards and technical specifications
- Implementing design patterns and optimising code for storage and performance
- Writing modules for other developers to use, including libraries, APIs and third party integrations primarily in Rust
- Building highly secure, scalable, gas-efficient, storage-efficient and high-performance solutions
- Collaborating with the product and design teams to understand business goals, product and tech roadmaps, and end-user requirements
- Acting as a developer evangelist to onboard, train and mentor external developers on to Ternoa chain
- Creating and improving technical documentation of the product, and standards.
- Mentoring and providing leadership to our junior developers
- Participating in the governance of the network
- Evaluating new technologies, conduct research and develop proof-of-concepts
If that sounds like something you're interested in, we look forward to receiving your application today!
- You have extensive, proven experience (+1 year) in BOTH Substrate and Rust development
- You have experience managing people or are willing to do so
- You excel in a performance-driven and collaborative environment with constant growth and pivots as required
- You speak and write English fluently
- You're working hours can overlap Central European Timezone by at least 4 hours
Bonus points if you:
- Have previously worked at a startup
- Have expertise in the NFT space
Does the above sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive monthly salary range + CAPS token bonus
- Possible payment in USDT
- Remote and asynchronous working environment
- Flexible time-off
- No micromanagement
- No endless meetings
- A leadership position with ample room for growth and space to share your ideas
- Monthly and annual performance reviews with virtual team activities
Get to know us ✨
For builders by builders ⚙️
NFTs native to our chain can be deployed using high-level programming languages and do not require smart contract functionality.
Privacy, a fundamental right 🕵️♀️
Ternoa combines decentralization with native encryption using trusted execution environment (TEEs), turning NFTs into secure, private data containers, allowing users to retain true ownership of digital data.
Sustainability is key 🔑
Our protocol relies on nominated proof-of-stake ensuring energy consumption.
Multi chain by design ⛓
Using mirroring, bridges, and native Polkadot functionality, Ternoa allows users to merge NFTs from all ecosystems in a single place and enjoy the benefits of our tech stack.
Native support for advanced features
Ternoa provides native support for Secret NFTs, Mirroring, Delegating and Lending, Combination and Fractionalization of NFTs, and much more.
If you think you’re a strong fit for this role, we invite you to submit your application. We generally review all applications within a week of submission.
Here’s our recruitment process for shortlisted candidates:
1. 20-30 min. videocall with our People Ops
2. 30-45 min. videocall with our Tech Team
3. Reference checks (can take 24-72 hours)
4. Job offer sent
We try our best to respond to every application. But sometimes this isn't possible due to large application volume. If you don't hear from us in 2-3 weeks, it means that we've most likely progressed with other candidates. In this case, we invite you to visit our Careers page in the future to explore other opportunities.
We thank you for your time and interest 🙏