Terminalfour is a rapidly growing and ambitious global company with a leading digital marketing and web content management platform for higher education, as well as an increasing range of enhanced solutions and third-party products for this market.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Pre-Sales Consultant to join our sales team. The role involves consulting with potential customers, to help them understand and see the benefits of Terminalfour suite of products and solutions. You will help to drive the pre-sales process in this area, positioning to both business and technical users through presentations, demos and online interactive workshops.
Essentially, we are looking for a web techie with great presentation and demo skills, who can really listen, identify opportunities for our customers, capture customer requirements and articulate solutions, to ensure our Higher Education clients are leaders in digital engagement.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide technical expertize to the sales team, potential customers, and partners throughout the sales cycle
- Confidently present and demonstrate Terminalfour and BetterExaminations software, in person and remotely, positioning to non-technical business focused and highly technical audiences
- Build, customize, and manage demo and evaluation environments to meet the specific requirements
- Help potential clients evaluate our software platforms through guided sandboxes and trials. Contribute to the bid and proposal preparation process, particularly in relation to technical feature descriptions and options
- Attend, present at and represent Terminalfour at trade shows and conferences
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous in-depth experience using the Terminalfour platform or working in web development within the Higher Education space is essential
- Excellent knowledge and experience of web development and digital marketing practices, processes, tools and standards. High-level knowledge of cloud environments, web analytics, accessibility and conversion optimisation techniques is a benefit.
- Excellent and engaging presentation skills with strong capability to demonstrate technical solutions
- The ability to absorb requirements, current pain points and goals, in meetings and presentations, and on your feet offer advice, experience shares and potential solutions.
- Strong problem-solving analytical skills, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches while mid discussion or presentation.
- A detailed orientated and quality focused work ethic
- Have an outgoing personality and have a strong ability to develop friendly and effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- We sell to countries around the world so flexibility around working hours will be required at times, although the majority of presentations and demos relating to this role will be to North American or western European potential clients.
- Ability to cope with pressure and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to travel internationally as required
You will work closely with our Professional Services team to continually build your in-depth knowledge of our products, solutions and project methodologies required to be successful in this role. A key part of the on-boarding and training process will involve working with our Professional Services team on live projects.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Terminalfour is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not need recruitment agency experience with this role, thank you.