Job type full-time
Not provided by employer
Full job description
Job title : electrical engineer
Location : santa clara, ca
Full time opportunity
Role and responsibilities:
· work closely with board designers to develop test requirements with formal documentation
· perform dft and feedback those results to the designer to ensure boards can meet test requirements (testway software)
· architecture test systems: select appropriate fixture vendor for mechanical builds, and craft the appropriate electronics vital to meet test requirements
· develop the algorithm to control and automate the test systems
· write the software to perform the pcba test per test requirements (python)
· integrate, checkout, and validate test systems for sell-off to manufacturing teams
· produce all technical documentation such as wiring diagrams, concept design, design document, test requirement document and assembly drawings for those test systems to be released into the plm system
· help drive any communication for external test houses used during testing
· develop and maintain vendor relationships and continuously improve vendor processes and relationships
Required experience to demonstrate:
· hardware knowledge: i2c communication, analog channel interfacing, frequency measurement
· perform design for tests for pcbas.
· extensive experience developing and documenting electrical tests for functional checkout of pcbas.
· extensive experience in automation using python for electrical tests.
· can independently develop, bring up and release custom automated test systems, or bed-of-nails fixtures from requirements definition to final documentation release.
· experience in performing failure analysis of electrical circuits and/or electrical test systems utilizing benchtop equipment such as dmms, psus, and oscilloscopes.
· experience with hands-on work such as soldering, fixture/chassis assembly, and cable and wire harness assembly.
Job type: full-time
8 hour shift
Willingness to travel:
Work location: remote
Speak with the employer
Hiring 3 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 2 days ago
Posted 8 days ago