Taskrabbit is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our New Ventures team. Functioning as a startup inside Taskrabbit, this team is pursuing a significant growth opportunity and bringing a new venture to life. As a Product Manager for Supply, you will help build the experience and engine that drives the supply-side of our marketplace. You will be responsible for core end-to-end platform capabilities from mobile user experiences to back office tools to intelligent algorithms. You will also be responsible for identifying problems and opportunities, collaborating on solutions, guiding prioritization, and ultimately delivering value for the business and our users.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about TaskRabbit and the sharing economy, has experience shipping impactful products, and has led teams to success (ideally in a startup environment). This candidate must also be personable, collaborative and flexible, with the drive to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups. You will have a significant impact on this new venture, helping us grow to millions of interactions and supporting thousands of gig-economy workers.What You'll Work On:
- Deliver the product roadmap for a key area of a new product and marketplace platform.
- Define product requirements and collaborate with Engineering, Design and key stakeholders to deliver value quickly, with an eye toward balancing short term and longer term needs.
- Lead the development of features and experiences that are critical to ensuring engaged and successful taskers.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & supply-side health, and identify areas of opportunity.
- Clearly communicate the roadmap and outcomes to internal stakeholders and Taskrabbit senior leadership.
- Minimum of 4 years in product management. Additional experience in other fields is a plus.
- Experience working on consumer products, preferably mobile applications. Two-sided marketplace experience is a plus.
- You have experience with back-end processes, logistics optimization, or operations management.
- You're an excellent collaborator, able to gather input from many sources and distill into a clear action plan.
- You know great UX when you see it, can collaborate with Design, and can turn pixels into impact.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity.
- You're an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, and able to adapt your message to the audience.
- You have expertise with data analysis and A/B testing, and you’re able to draw insights from complex data. Experience with Looker or SQL a plus.
- You have good business sense and can see the big picture. You can see how impacting one lever in a complex marketplace affects many others.
- You can set challenging goals, select metrics to measure progress, and drive outcomes for the business.
- You’re excellent at execution and consistently get things done, removing roadblocks and rolling up your sleeves whenever necessary to deliver value for our users.
- You’re good at inspiring and leading cross-functional teams.
- You’re comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment.