Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 5 time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers employee-paid health insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting, generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health support, and more.
Taskrabbit is seeking a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition during an exciting time of growth and innovation. The People and Talent team at Taskrabbit is a strategic pillar that drives our short- and long-term company goals. From hiring and talent attraction strategies to cultivating an intentional and meaningful culture of learning and performance, we sit at the core of Taskrabbit’s Vision of Greatness. This role will report to the VP of People and be a thought partner with a highly visible business partnership role across the company. Our philosophy blends the criticality of data-driven decisions with the empathy needed to be a people-first company focused on enablement and innovation.
As the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition you will create and cultivate an environment that encourages efficient, inclusive, and diverse hiring practices, strong employment brand, and an exceptional candidate experience. You will develop data-backed and innovative strategies in sourcing, branding, partnerships, and interviewing best practices that position Taskrabbit as the most sought after remote-first company to work for - anywhere.
The purpose and why of this role:
- Lead and inspire a small but growing Talent team of business and technical recruiters and coordinators.
- Be a role model for Taskrabbit’s core values and a mentor and coach to hiring managers and hiring teams.
- Take on the role of gatekeeper of our strong, community-centered culture and ensure we continue to hire candidates who care deeply about one another as we scale.
- Build to scale by Identifying inefficiencies in processes and developing innovative solutions and documented frameworks that resolve for today and grow with us tomorrow.
- Own our recruiting systems and tools using data insights to drive better hiring practices and decisions, and continuously level up our recruiting team.
- Be a thought partner to managers, empowering them to own and represent our culture in a way that results in an exceptional and inclusive candidate experience.
- Create an environment of clarity and compliance through policy creation and interview training, with a modern and people-first approach
- Ensure we are keeping up with market trends that may move faster than our own rewards strategies, and help to position Taskrabbit as a company with amazing and supportive benefits and perks.
- Understand our current needs and future goals in order to help headcount plan and steer hiring managers in the right direction around the right person for the right role at the right time.
Exciting projects on the horizon:
- Develop a strong and exciting remote-first employment brand, with a new interactive careers page and more active LinkedIn presence.
- Ideate and introduce recruitment frameworks and programs that empower hiring teams to move efficiently, hire for culture add over culture fit, and strengthen their interviewing EQ.
- Partner with our employee experience and DEIB function to develop relationships with strategic partners focused on top-of-funnel diversity and networking opportunities.
The attributes that will lead to success:
- You have proven experience building and being part of strategic recruitment planning
- You have proven experience as an inspiring and supportive manager
- You have impeccable closing skills but balance that with genuineness and empathy
- You have proven experience sourcing hard-to-find tech talent
- You have a deep understanding of the talent market across the US
- You view ambiguity as an opportunity to solve independently and create clarity
- You are naturally curious which makes you crave innovation
- You are skilled at zooming out to see the bigger picture while considering the details needed to build successful programs
- You make sound, logical, and proactive decisions and can find the news within the noise
- You focus on outcome over output and value high impact projects
- You know how to support and coach managers while advocating for candidates
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.