As a Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) on the Tanium field sales team, you will be responsible for generating opportunities to position the Tanium platform within an assigned territory and/or accounts. You’ll be equally as comfortable with the CIO, CISO or VP Ops as you would hosting a room of Red Team members; from talking business benefits to bits and bytes. The successful DSA drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs and is able to exceed their assigned quota.
What you’ll do:
- Articulate the value of the Tanium platform to decision makers and expertly manage the complex sales cycle
- Nurture and develop relationships within the assigned territory and/or accounts, presenting to the C-suite the value of the Tanium platform
- Work with the Partner and Marketing teams to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory and/or accounts
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Accurately forecast, maintaining excellent SFDC hygiene
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads
- Travel as needed
We’re looking for someone with:
- Significant enterprise software sales experience, generating and closing large & complex software transactions with the biggest customers in the region
- A strong team mentality - selling is a team sport at Tanium, where managing and using virtual resources to tackle large and complex sales cycles is a must have skill
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Experience calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts
- The ability to evangelize and build new business opportunities within an assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Tanium offers an endpoint management and security platform built for the world’s most demanding IT environments. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations — including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces — rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, and remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for five consecutive years and ranks 4th on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.