Tanium is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager - Strategic Consulting Firms EMEA to build strong relationships (deep & wide) with a selected number of strategic Consulting Firms in EMEA in order to increase Tanium’s wallet share and drive pipeline growth and acceleration with and through these partners. In addition to aligning with these key partners, this position will work closely with internal teams including the EMEA partner sales team, strategic integrated marketing, demand generation, marketing operations, content marketing, sales development, partner enablement, and partner programs teams.
What you’ll do:
● Develop marketing plans for each strategic consulting firm that drives and accelerates pipeline across new business, customer expansion and verticals (if relevant).
● Work with the relevant director alliances, channel leadership and marketing to establish business alignment of these alliances marketing plans.
● Build strong relationships (deep & wide) and win the hearts and minds of strategically important contacts within the selected alliances by building impactful “marketing to partner” programs and campaigns.
● Work closely with a wide variety of internal and external teams, such as strategic integrated marketing, (partner) marketing operations, and content marketing to ensure flawless campaign execution and follow through. ● Develop in depth understanding and knowledge of the joint value proposition, joint offerings, and unique GTM motions for each of the relevant strategic alliances to maximise effectiveness of marketing activities and campaigns.
● Initiate and jointly build new joint offerings and services, including GTM plans.
● Maintain effective oversight and accountability of partner development funds to ensure program effectiveness, ROI, and continued partner growth. We’re looking for someone with:
● BA or BS or related field or equivalent experience Experience:
● Relevant experience required in SI and Consulting Firms marketing at EMEA level
● Proven capability with Salesforce.com
● Proven experience in Forrester’s SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall
● Proven experience in defining and executing Account Based Marketing Programs and Campaigns
● Cross functional contribution to and participation marketing campaign activation and product launches Other
● Sustained record demonstrating initiative and motivation
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Highly organised and detail oriented with bias for quantitative measurement
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.