This is an opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career in marketing, working with a friendly and capable group of enterprise-grade marketers in the European marketplace. You might consider this an entry-level marketing role as you get to grips with the basics of business to business marketing, on-site customer and prospect event support, administrative tasks, as needed. You will be asked to speak to and email employees, customers, prospects and partners. You will be working as part of the EMEA marketing team and will have the chance to work on multiple projects as well as own your own.What you'll do (including but not limited to):
· Being involved in the planning and execution of events
· Event Support – pre and on-site support
· Undertaking email nurture
· Data work - contact sourcing
· Maintenance of Marketing calendarsDuring your 12-month internship, as your experience and confidence grows you will be given responsibility to own programs, events and/or campaigns.
We are a lean team in a high-performance, mission-oriented culture. Each member of the team has a large area of responsibility and works hard to make an impact. We are treated as capable and responsible professionals at Tanium, where everyone is in charge of their own schedule--there is no 9 to 5 desk culture here! The marketing & communications team is highly social and communicate with each other openly and often.We're looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
· Must be in the placement year of their uni sandwich degree when the role starts
· Strong written and verbal communication skills!
· Comfortable asking questions, and talking to people/helping them resolve issues
· Demonstrates resilience and flexibility - We work in a fast-paced and driven environment so the candidate must be able to handle this
· An independent worker with a positive attitude and an interest in learning new technologyAbout Tanium
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasises the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organisation with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.