Tanium is looking for talented and energetic individuals to be part of our fast-growing Corporate Sales team. The Corporate Account Executive will work closely with our strategic partners, Sales Engineers, and field sales teams to run full cycle sales campaigns. Motivated and driven individuals will thrive in this environment while developing the key skills for a long-term technology sales career. We will partner with you on your development to help you grow your career, while investing in your development and ensuring you have the resources to be successful.
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage a methodically qualified sales pipeline from start to close
- Research, identify, and generate new opportunities on a weekly basis
- Through understanding your customers challenge, sell our solutions in a consultative approach
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships within a dedicated account book of Emerging Enterprise accounts
- Learn and embrace Tanium’s value selling sales strategy
- Build a strong understanding of the competitive landscape and current trends in the marketplace
- Work closely with our broad ecosystem of partners to drive the best outcome for customers
- Be an integral part of the fastest growing business in Tanium
The Right Candidate Will:
- 1+ year experience in full cycle sales campaigns with a success of hitting quota
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related area
- Demonstrate passion about being part of a team focused on helping customers solve some of the most pressing needs in Security and IT, while helping drive innovation and collaborations across the business
- Be a strong and effective communicator
- Build strong relationships across the business and become a trusted resource for the team.
- Be eager to learn, committed to getting 1% better every day and be open to feedback.
- Competitive mentality that drives you to exceed
- Have a strong technical aptitude
- Must be detailed oriented and flexible
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.