Tanium is seeking a passionate storyteller and content creator to join our growing content marketing team. The Content Marketing Manager will help develop, manage, and execute on branded content of several of Tanium’s key lines of business. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Content Operations, this role will collaborate with a wide variety of key stakeholders across the company to develop content aligned with Tanium’s brand and will be responsible for delivering content that increases awareness, drives leads, and boosts customer retention across multiple distribution channels.
This is a fully remote position.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Senior Manager of Content Operations in developing a content calendar that includes a blog and demand gen assets for multiple campaign teams.
- Write, edit, and review a wide variety of content types, including blogs, landing pages, case studies, videos, and long-form content.
- Delegate tasks to freelance writers, provide feedback, and shepherd drafts through internal reviews.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams, subject matter experts, thought leaders, and customers/partners to produce high quality content that supports key marketing initiatives.
- Work with the social media manager to drive distribution and amplification of content for maximum reach and business impact.
- Keep up with industry trends to develop content around timely topics.
- Copyedit and review content for messaging, SEO value, style guidelines, brand consistency.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the style guide and provide education and guidance to ensure all Tanium content is consistent and on brand.
- Explore new and innovative ways to expand Tanium’s audience and tell our story.
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA or BS in Marketing, PR, Communication, English or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B content marketing, preferably in tech or cybersecurity
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Ability to synthesize input from multiple sources into clear and compelling copy
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and consensus-building skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, business or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of on-page SEO best practices
- Someone who has a passion for finding and telling stories
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.
What you’ll get
The annual base salary range for this full-time position is $75,000 to $220,000. This range is an estimate for what Tanium will pay a new hire. The actual annual base salary offered may be adjusted based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, education, skills, training, and experience.
In addition to an annual base salary, team members will receive equity awards and a generous benefits package consisting of medical, dental and vision plan, family planning benefits, health savings account, flexible spending account, transportation savings account, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, life, accident and disability coverage, business travel accident insurance, employee assistance programs, disability insurance, and other well-being benefits.