Salary $120,000 - $125,000 a year job type full-time
Sql: 2 years (preferred)
Benefits pulled from the full job description
401(k) dental insurance health insurance paid time off vision insurance
Full job description
Talent group is hiring a remote epicor programmer to join a top client in the yankton, sd area! see details below and apply today!
About the position
The business analyst will be part of the corporate information technology teamReporting to the erp manager – epicor, this key position will gather requirements, design, build, and support a customized erp as well as other critical systems that are used in the daily operation of the businessThis is a hybrid role defined as 50% business analyst and 50% programmerThis ratio can change with the requirements of the businessThe programmer analyst will be relied upon to 1) assist with troubleshooting of and improvements to the erp and any data conversions, and 2) manage the sql databasesThis position can be remote for the job candidate possessing the stated job knowledge, skills, and abilities
Key activities & responsibilities
· develop an understanding of all business processes and functions and the it systems and applications that support those business functions.
· provide and maintain crystal reports.
· create baqs, bpms, customizations, and dashboards as needed.
· support the data conversion and implementation of new erp software (currently epicor 10 moving towards oracle.)
· administer sql databases and be proficient in writing sql queries.
· develop an understanding of all business processes and functions (including accounting, sales, production scheduling, manufacturing, order fulfillment and inventory control) and the it systems and applications that support those business functions.
· analyze, develop, implement, and maintain new processes, procedures, and reporting data to support the business in driving efficiency and strategic decision making.
· collaborate with this clients it team to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues within epicor or other systems.
· evaluate business data to identify areas for improvement and partner with leadership to implement solutions.
· strict adherence to corporate it change management policy.
· maintain effective communication with leaders and team members.
· provide exceptional customer service for reported application issues – researching and identifying problems and working with it and business towards a quick and appropriate resolution.
To be successful in this role, your experience and competencies are:
· 2 – 5 years’ experience with epicor10 (programming, baqs, bpms, dashboards, dmts, crystal reports).
· experience with insite manifest and bartender is preferred.
· basic understanding of business practices, including accounting, procurement, sales, and production cycles.
· bachelors’ degree in computer science, information systems, or comparable experience is preferred.
· must be proficient in sql(tsql).
· must have experience with ms sql management studio.
· knowledge of ssrs.
· experience at a publicly traded company and sox compliance is required.
· must be highly self-motivated.
· ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required.
· must be able to solve problems at both a strategic and functional level.
· must be able to organize and manage multiple projects and priorities.
· strong interpersonal skills and communication skills are required.
· must be able to work satisfactorily as a team member.
· ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals is required.
Job type: full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to friday
Epicor 10: 2 years (preferred)
Ssrs reporting: 2 years (preferred)
Sql: 2 years (preferred)
Work location: remote
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 6 days ago
Posted 9 days ago