The Growth Marketing team at TULA is growing, and we are looking for a hard working, highly analytical professional to manage the daily execution of our paid social advertising—in support of our brand vision & business goals. In this role, you will own the development, execution, and optimizations of paid campaigns across relevant social platforms. This role reports to the Paid Social, Growth Marketing Manager and is fully remote with some expected travel for business and team offsites throughout the year.
- Maintain day-to-day operations of paid social campaigns across multiple platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, Reddit, etc) and execute ad creation process
- Support paid social activity laddering up to the overall business goals of TULA.com
- Manage campaign bidding and optimizations daily
- Lead day-to-day communications with any external paid social team contacts (audience tool contacts, social platform account managers, etc.)
- Contribute to paid social strategy for 2023 Marketing Calendar; including product launches, exclusive promotions, seasonal trends, and more
- Work with Sr. Growth Marketing Manager to develop A/B testing roadmap to improve main KPIs across all campaigns
- Collaborate with influencer team to launch social ads with the Facebook and Instagram branded content tool
- Build and maintain weekly and monthly reporting for Growth Marketing Team to analyze cross-platform performance and hit ecommerce goals
- Staying up-to-date with the social media trends, new product rollouts, etc.
- 2+ years of paid social campaign execution experience, ideally for Direct Response campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
- Basic understanding of performance marketing
- Ability to take complete ownership of ad campaigns and provide recommendations for optimizations
- Eager to learn about social media trends and identify untapped opportunities for our brand
- Ability to collaborate as a team and also work independently
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Love social media, pop-culture, health & wellness!
About TULA Skincare
TULA, meaning “balance” in Sanskrit, is a clean clinical prestige skincare and wellness brand built on the power of probiotic extracts, which are clinically proven to nourish, soothe, and balance skin. Founded by practicing gastroenterologist, Dr. Roshini Raj, TULA Skincare sits at the intersection of beauty and wellness and believes the same ingredients that are good for your body are also good for your skin. With a focus on being healthy and confident rather than perfect, TULA aims to inspire everyone to #EmbraceYourSkin. TULA Skincare was recently acquired by Procter & Gamble. TULA is a digitally native, social-first omni channel brand with DTC as a core capability and is also available through its beauty retail partners including Ulta Beauty, Sephora, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus in the US and internationally at Sephora Canada, in MECCA’s Australia and New Zealand markets, and at Space NK in the UK. For more information and the latest news on TULA Skincare, visit www.tula.com.
- Empowered & empowering - we are all in this together as a team - everyone counts
- Growth mindset - we test and learn and continuously improve as individuals, a team, and a business
- Strong opinions loosely held - we are smart, but don't have ego; we want to get to the best create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment that empowers everyone to show up as their authentic self. We respect varying identities and how they strengthen and unite TULA’s team and community.
- Allyship, Authenticity & Accountability - We are committed to actively working together to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment that empowers everyone to show up as their authentic self. We respect varying identities and how they strengthen and unite TULA’s team and community.
- Optimistic self-starters - we have a positive, can-do attitude and are agile, scrappy - we love a good challenge
- Left brain / right brain - we value data driven decision-making alongside creativity and gut feelings (after all we are a probiotics brand)