Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Sourcing (for Recruiting) Team
Our Sourcing Strategists focus on finding and engaging qualified passive talent who don't yet know how much they want to work at SurveyMonkey! Our team members are part Internet Researcher, part Brand Ambassador, 100% collaborator.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Sourcing Strategist who will focus on General & Administrative roles which include HR, legal, finance, marketing, real estate, and strategy and operations roles. Reporting to the Sourcing Lead, you will help find and engage a diverse mix of qualified candidates to consider for our open roles. You will grow expertise in search techniques and candidate engagement. You will partner with hiring managers and recruiters to focus on building pipelines for our teams. You will identify, engage, screen, and cultivate talent while always communicating with recruiters and hiring managers about the knowledge you gain and feedback you receive during the search. You will seek to further our core values and stay true to our commitment to diversity.
- Develop and maintain sourcing strategies, candidate pipelines, and passive talent pools to meet quarterly hiring goals for marketing and G&A hires.
- Keep a high volume of information organized in our Candidate Relationship Management tool, Gem, and Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse.
- Use multiple recruiting sources and internet sourcing techniques to identify candidates.
- Engage candidates through email, phone, video conference and in partnership with recruiters.
- Report out on your activity, success, challenges, and insights to hiring partners at every level.
- Maintain a high-pace of activity to ensure end goals are met.
- Share knowledge with recruiters and junior team members on sourcing best-practices, new tools and technologies, and recruiting tactics specifically aimed at passive talent
- Minimum of 1 years of professional experience. Knowledge of recruiting cycles, processes, opportunities and pitfalls is preferred.
- Command of Boolean search and ability to utilize search engines.
- Interest in recruiting and the software industry.
- Comfort speaking up and advocating for your own success, insights and working needs.
- Accountable to goals, deadlines, and partnership: A desire to see Momentive be successful against our competition
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.