What we're looking for
As a Senior Product Manager for Product Growth, you will be involved in one of our most important strategic initiatives: accelerating growth of our flagship SurveyMonkey product. You'll work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, researchers, marketers, and data analysts to develop and test new experiences, help users realize the full potential of our product, and optimize monetization opportunities.
More About the Team
The Product Growth team's goal is to make it exceptionally easy for millions of people around the world to discover, trial, buy, and use our suite of products and services. As a result, our team is responsible for driving sustainable business growth by increasing acquisition, monetization, conversion, and retention throughout the end-to-end customer funnel. We use experimentation, customer feedback, and data-driven insights to guide our work and optimize the customer experience.
- Define the experimentation roadmap and drive A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for customer growth
- Analyze and monitor key metrics to uncover areas for improvement
- Lead a cross-functional team of passionate engineers, data analysts, UX designers, and marketers through iterative releases
- Prepare recommendations and present findings from experiment data to executive stakeholders
- Conduct market research, identify industry trends, and provide competitive analysis
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management (SaaS Industry)
- Experience designing, implementing, and analyzing A/B and multivariate tests
- Deep understanding of subscription products and self-service funnels
- You have strong analytical skills. You understand cohort analysis, segmentation, statistical significance, and know how to derive insights from large amounts of data
- Experience leading discussions with senior leaders and technical deep dives with engineering teams
- You have strong organizational, planning, and analytical skills
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.