SurveyMonkey is a global leader in online surveys and forms that empowers people with the insights they need to make decisions with speed and confidence. Our fast, intuitive feedback management platform connects millions of users worldwide with real-time AI-powered insights that drive meaningful decisions. We provide answers to more than 20 million questions every day so that people and organizations can attract new audiences, delight customers, create advocates, and extend their competitive advantage in the marketplace. Our vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at surveymonkey.com.
What we’re looking for
As the Mid-Market Senior Sales Manager for International, you will play a key role in helping us accelerate our growth and scale the team to drive revenue across key international markets across the EMEA region.
Drawing from your experience leading experienced sales teams and engaging with customers, you will manage our Mid Market sales team and play a leading role in designing processes, coaching our talented account executives, driving strategic initiatives and establishing key success measures.
You will focus on building relationships with executive-level enterprise decision-makers, administrators and champions of SurveyMonkey. Actively focused on driving account growth for New Business. A member of the leadership team within our Enterprise Sales organization, you will also play a key role in our leadership team.
What you’ll be working on
- Building and leading SurveyMonkey’s Mid Market sales organization in Dublin by leading top talent for our EMEA markets. Coach and mentor a team of sales executives across all stages of the sales cycle, including outbound prospecting, lead qualification, MEDDPICC and consultative value selling, as well as developing and growing accounts
- Driving operational excellence through strong pipeline management, accurate forecasting, and leveraging data to recognize trends and improve business across all areas
- Ensuring customers derive maximum value from their investment in SurveyMonkey, identifying new opportunities, and growth accounts
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with stakeholders in key accounts
- Building a long-term, sustainable business by relentlessly focusing on customer success
We’d love to hear from people with
- BA/BS degree, MBA or advanced degree a plus 4+ years of relevant experience leading sales and customer success organizations for enterprise software/SaaS product
- Experience building and scaling multicultural sales teams in an entrepreneurial environment
- Consistent success selling into customers of all sizes and from all industries, including large corporations and governments organizations, as well as managing strategic relationships at the executive level
- Being a credible and effective C-level advisor, proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and communications
- Knowledge of the SurveyMonkey product and platform features, capabilities, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of business processes, including Sales, Marketing, HR, and Customer Success
Why SurveyMonkey? We’re glad you asked
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. We’re building an inclusive workplace where people of every background can excel no matter their time zone. At SurveyMonkey, we weave employee feedback into everything we do to create forward-looking benefits policies, employee programs, and an award-winning culture, including best workplace for parents, our annual holiday refresh, our annual week of service, and our C.H.O.I.C.E Fund. In addition, we’ve reimagined the way we work to allow employees to choose what works best for them -- working in-person, fully remote, or a hybrid model that combines the two through our Choice Model.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.