Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Sales Enablement Team
The Sales Enablement team is a diverse and global team responsible for new hire onboarding, ongoing training, resource development, live events, and content management for Momentive's global sales team. We work with partners from around the company, including sales operations, marketing, sales leadership, and many others, to achieve predictable results for Momentive and help our sales reps achieve their fullest potential.
What we're looking for
We're looking for an individual contributor with a passion for learning and helping others succeed to join our Sales Enablement team. You will help build new hire onboarding programs, product training, and sales materials. You have experience creating sales playbooks and job aids, managing sales training programs, and working collaboratively with multiple partners. This role reports to a regional Sales Enablement Manager.
- Work with sales leaders and marketing partners to develop an ongoing sales training and enablement curriculum for your assigned product area.
- Work with internal experts to design sales training sessions, create self-guided e-learning courses, lead live training (over Zoom), and create sales content such as playbooks and other job aids.
- Partner with other members of the sales enablement team to bring your programs into new hire onboarding and other global sales training tracks.
- Develop and monitor the performance and impact of your programs
- Bring creativity and new approaches to making remote learning effective
- Bachelor's degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent.
- 3 or more years of experience in sales enablement, corporate training, learning & development, or instructional design at a SaaS company, with direct exposure to the sales team.
- A passion for speaking in front of groups and facilitating live classroom environments
- Experience working with sales leaders to develop enablement plans to address their needs and measure success.
- Experience developing project plans with milestones and deadlines and working with multiple partners to complete the plan.
- Experience communicating at all levels of the organization, including with peers, partners, sales reps, and sales leaders.
- Experience with LMS and content management platforms, and intermediate to advanced slide design skills.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.