What we're looking for
SurveyMonkey’s Growth org has a proven track record. Since our inception, we have been responsible for driving business growth and customer experience, through experimentation. Our ethos is - Maximize impact, be creative, and ensure our decisions are data-led. We encourage our teams to take big swings and support each other to smash our goals.
We are currently looking for an experienced QA Engineer who is passionate about software quality and test automation. You will have the opportunity to drive our teams’ testing processes and have an organizational impact.
Come, power the curious!
- Work closely with a talented team of engineers to help release AB tests, by writing comprehensive test plans
- Advance our efforts with continuous integration & automated regression testing
- Partner closely with Product, Design, Data Science and the rest of the engineering team to release experiments that help us better understand our customers and further drive business needs
- Work closely with multiple teams, expanding both your knowledge and impact
- Help define and evolve our software release processes
- Help troubleshoot production issues
- 2+ years of QA engineering experience
- Experience with web and backend application testing from design to release
- Experience with core SDET tools such as Jenkins, Selenium, TestCafe, webdriver.io
- Experience authoring and driving test and automation planning
- Understanding of REST APIs and Microservices architectures
- Experience with building and supporting CI/CD pipelines
- A growth/data driven-mindset in both yourself and in how you approach challenges
- Great communication skills and the ability to work with both co-located engineers, and cross-functional partners
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.