SuiteSpot is a technology startup transforming the way rental real-estate is managed and operated at scale. We created process and technology to deliver insights into the state of managed rental real estate assets, speeds up unit turnovers, increases visibility, and drives operational efficiency, allowing operators and managers to stay ahead of the curve. Our technology eliminates waste, chaos, and unnecessary costs and making people more productive and less frustrated. SuiteSpot's technology and ROI have been proven with leading rental real estate housing operators in Canada and the US.
Over the last several years we’ve synthesized years of research and in-field experience into a strong technology platform. Our award-winning technology combined with our unique processes around property operations enables companies serious about value creation to reduce or eliminate the friction that’s slowing them down, increasing their NOI & portfolio valuation, protecting their assets, and delivering an excellent resident experience.
For the past 4 years, we’ve been developing, testing and honing our backend and frontend technology, and we’ve built the high-performance engine needed to deliver and ramp up multi-residential property operations processes.
In this role, you will work as part of the development team reporting directly to our CTO, Sorin Michnea as a central and instrumental role to technically support our customers. You’ll be responsible for level 2 support of our software platform.
Your success will be defined by your ability to understand the product platform we have, provide quick and professional technical support and meet or exceed our Service Level Agreements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, you will be part of:
- Onboarding: Assist with post-sales on-boarding of new customers by discovering the pain points in their current processes and suggesting relevant SuiteSpot alternatives to help alleviate those issues.
- Support: Respond to incidents and provide technical assistance to end-users. Log all incoming incidents and requests as well as actions taken to resolve them. Experience with MongoDB and troubleshooting data intensive cloud systems is important.
- Demo: Present and demo the SuiteSpot solution like a pro to existing customers.
- Knowledge base: Maintain and improve knowledge of company-supported tools, applications, and reporting tools.
- Validation: Help test new features in our cloud-delivered systems at all layers: Web UI testing, API endpoint testing and continuous integration systems
This position requires the following:
- Goal Driven. You are an ambitious hands-on individual looking to join a fast-growing technology company working directly with the CTO.
- Experienced but yearning for more. You have 2-4 years of customer-facing/customer success/technical support, experience preferably in the B2B technology (SaaS), or solutions in a related discipline with average sales values at least in the low six figures.
- Educator. You are able to quickly learn new technologies and explain software features and concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner.
- Great Communicator. You have concise, accurate, effective written communication skills. You get the information you need and convey the right information in a direct and pleasant manner
- Problem Solver. You have the ability to understand complex customer requirements and how they can be addressed with the software solution.
- Focused on Value. You focus time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess importance of tasks and decisions.
- Self-assured. You are confident, assertive, and not easily discouraged. Colleagues respect you for your knowledge and ability to communicate clearly
- Organized. You bring order to competing priorities and keep things clear, concise, and running smoothly.
- Fun. You have a sense of humor and easygoing nature. (If you can dish it out as well as you can take it, you’ll thrive here.)
What’s Attractive to the Right Candidate?
- SuiteSpot is a fun place to work. We’re a small team without big egos. We take our work very seriously but never take ourselves too seriously. (And yes, nobody is immune--including the CEO)
- Join an early-stage startup that aims at nothing short of changing the real estate world. Grow with us and be an early part of the success story!
- Learning culture (we insist!). This is a key role where your contributions will be appreciated as vital to our organizational success. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your marketing skills and there is potential to grow into other roles within our organization
- Hustle is what this company was built on but one thing we all share is our commitment to being coachable, being driven, having integrity, having curiosity, and developing business acumen
- We offer a unique work hard-play hard atmosphere committed to a strong, distinct culture. A job well done will be rewarded in multiple ways, not the least of which is a generous compensation package and benefits
- Remote work with a preferred location in the Greater Toronto Area. Planning to return to an office and rock together as soon as it becomes practical.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.