To Strix we are looking for an out-of-the-box thinking and open to new challenges Junior Pre-sales Specialist, who will work with the sales department on a daily basis. If you are fluent in English and looking for a place where you will develop your talents under the wings of qualified professionals, Strix is the perfect place for you!
- working with sales databases,
- reaching out to potential customers via LinkedIn, email and cold calling,
- building brand awareness.
Salary: 4000 - 5000 PLN net B2B, 3300 - 4200 PLN gross (contract of employment)
- English language at least at B2 level
- Polish language at least at B2 level
- high verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- focus on achieving sales targets
- very good organisation of working time
Nice to have:
- knowledge of the e-commerce industry
- experience in working in a sales department
- place of residence: Kraków
- Private healthcare
- The possibility of choosing a workplace - remote or from the office
- Ability to start work at a time of your choice between 7:00am-10:00am.
- Rich company library
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B
- Offline/online integrations events
- Development budget 3000 PLN/year
- 3 hours for your development per week
- Program to support motivation (Bonusownia)
Why Strix is a great place to work?
We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category Top Developers in Poland 2020: bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.If you think Strix would be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board.
Let us know and send us your application.
Here is what comes next!
1.Phone/online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges and expectations for your work at Strix.
2. Interview with the Head of Business Development, who will tell you more about the challenges and ask you some questions about your expertise.
3. Feedback, decision and offer!