At SteelHouse, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Associate to join our newly established Sales Enablement team at SteelHouse. In this role you will be responsible for managing and reporting from sales enablement tools, coordinating training and sales enablement information. Managing learner testing and certification and supporting sales onboarding programs. You will work with a team of established sales enablement professionals who can help you grow your professional career.
- Enhance and maintain sales enablement software to ensure content, messaging, and tools are easily accessible and provide needed capabilities
- Actively review and evaluate the enablement and training resources to determine when content needs to be updated, replaced, or retired
- Support skills training programs and certifications
- Be responsible for scheduling and coordination, deployment, or delivery of on-demand training as well as live training sessions
- Analyze key performance indicators and quantify program effectiveness
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple calendars, schedules and activities. You can work in and manage ambiguity, including dealing effectively with issues that do not always have a process, system, or solution in place.
- An engaging attitude – personable, approachable, collaborative, and eager to help
- A proactive, self-motivated approach to your work and take ownership for problem resolution
- A keen sense of attention to detail and are highly organized
- Interest in how others get things done
- Some sales experience - Retail, B2B, B2C
- An interest numbers and can tell stories with data
- Prior experience selling – you don’t love the grind but you like sales
- A great sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously
- Experience with calendaring tools like Outlook and Google calendar
- Experience with LMS (Learning Management Systems and/or Content Management Systems)
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage for you
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
SteelHouse provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. SteelHouse Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.