Headquarters: Ulm, Germany
We are growing and looking for two Quality Assurance Experts (f/m/d) to join our team as fixed employees or contractor.
Your daily business:
- You work closely together with our team to develop, test and deliver new features, while ensuring the quality of the software.
- You plan, design and implement automated tests for our software produce to reduce the manual testing effort.
- You apply your quality expertise to drive the improvement of our technologies and workflows in addition to proactively working with other team members to resolve issues and meet project goals.
- You follow a defined engineering process during the development lifecycle and support the development process to resolve critical customer issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- You help the engineers in your team investigating defects, finding root causes and identifying potential solutions.
Your expertise and skills:
- You are well versed in QA concepts and have experience with various test technologies and frameworks - ideally in the payment and banking industry.
- You are an automation enthusiast and have experience implementing automated tests.
- You have a solid understanding of the different layers of the test stack and of the benefits and trade-offs of different test approaches.
- You know relevant QA industry standard best practices, are familiar with continuous integration tools and have experience with test pipelines.
- You are familiar with the role of a QA professional in an agile team and working in a fast paced environment.
- You have great analytical skills, critical thinking ability, problem solving skills and a curious mindset.
- You work independently and have strong English communication skills.
- Our values: personal responsibility, flexibility and trust
- Our team: international, diverse and with flat hierarchies
- Our projects: inspiring, innovative and growth-oriented
- 100% remote: work where you feel most productive and happy
- Other benefits for fixed employees: permanent full-time employment contract, attractive compensation, modern IT equipment, regular social events, team coaching
Interested in working with us?
We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail: email@example.com.