At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, design-forward, and easy-to-manage online presence. We're growing our International team and continuing to bring the future of online publishing to a worldwide audience.
We are looking for a senior brand marketer to help improve the strategic direction of in-market growth for the German market. You'll work with the International Marketing Team and with the NYC-based marketing team to implement the localised in-market strategy with a hyper-focus on brand building across all marketing channels.
You will report directly to the Director of International Marketing and GTM and will be remote position based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.You'll Get To…
- Lead Squarespace's in-market cultural relevance through ideation and execution of the brand marketing strategy
- Improve growth and influence across all KPIs: customers, revenue, conversion, marketing ROI, LTV, and retention
- Be the cross-functional, market leader to all marketing teams ensuring optimisation across channels, including Media, Content, CRM and Comms,
- Identify local partners - including brands, talent and agencies - managing outreach and project execution
- Manage in-market agencies
- Assemble ongoing strategic brand marketing opportunities in direct response to KPIs
- Communicate with Legal and Finance on all market activity, ensuring proper usage and budget efficiencies for all activity
- Track market progress and performance, effectively communicating ongoing analysis and results to the wider business
- Maintain knowledge of market macro, cultural and media trends, and new customers
- 8+ years of brand marketing experience across both digital and traditional marketing channels
- Native or Fluent German Speaker
- Understanding of localised and/or go-to market strategies, and how community, culture and macro perspectives influence in-market plans
- An eye for great brand partner opportunities, alongside a creative mind, which allows for authentic, strategic and impactful ideation
- The ability to consistently stay on the pulse of news, media, culture, influencers, tech and trends
- Establishes trust with ease and maintains a collaborative spirit working within the organisation
- Highly comfortable in navigating through ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Flexible paid time off
- All statutory leaves, as required
- Equity plan for all employees
- Education reimbursements
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal (coming soon!) and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.Our Commitment
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.