SquadIQ is a ‘Future of Work‘ software company that combines distributed workforce and decision science in one powerful platform to help consumer companies increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions along with accuracy, flexibility, and quality.
We drive a 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities and more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Upstox, Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate. We have grown 3X in the last 12 months.
As the pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfillment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
We have an active community of 5000+ stay-at-home moms who have been the perfect partner in our journey. Our on-demand workforce of callers (industry-ready, pre-trained, cloud-based agents) reaches out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes and effectively nurtures and qualifies them for sales teams, making sales for our customers extremely streamlined and predictable.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
- Content Planning, Creation, and Support:
- Researching, writing/creating, and editing content, including for blog posts, webinar topics, video scripts, infographics, emails, presentations, customer case studies, interactive and website copy.
- Maintaining content calendars and master content libraries.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Ensuring SEO compatibility of the content with the right use of keywords
- Writing clear, persuasive, informative, and compelling copy that drives education and awareness to a multitude of client audiences while keeping all-around consistency in brand communication and tone.
- Measuring Content Effectiveness
- Measuring and reporting on content effectiveness, and optimize programs and content based on internal and third-party analytics
- Analyzing content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Content Related Market Research
- Strategic planning of thought leadership campaigns, topics, and themes by researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar, and help distinguish Squad’s content from its competitors. Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or similar role in B2B space (3-5 years)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and should be able to create numerous results-driven content pieces within reasonably tight timelines.
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt to the style, tone, and brand voice of our business.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Work Ethic
- You have strong attention to detail, and are comfortable working inside a fast-paced results-driven work environment.
- You’re a Self Starter who can drive projects and deliver high-quality results in a timely manner.
- You demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- You thrive in a collaborative and transparent environment and can give and take constructive feedback on a consistent basis.
- Compensation: 6-10 LPA
- Location: We are remote-first/ hybrid organization inviting applicants from all over India.
- Joining Date: Asap :)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out http://bit.ly/culture-deck-squad. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Unlimited Leaves ????
- Freedom and Responsibility ????
- Entrepreneurial Team ????
- Exponential Growth ????
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness) ????
- Work from Anywhere ⛰️????️
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)