Founded in 2016, Spoke is the only approved low-code platform for Twilio’s 235,000 Enterprise Customers and 9 Million Developers. Companies of every size and industry are using Spoke to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a unified way. We build solutions that can revolutionize companies.
Join Spoke and discover a future of new opportunities.
What we do
Spoke provides integrated communication apps, features, and APIs for Twilio, that save months of developer time and cost.
Twilio Customers use Spoke to replace traditional PBX and cloud phone systems with a flexible alternative on Twilio that they control.
Twilio Contact Center Customers use Spoke to connect calls, conversations, and context between contact center agents in Twilio Flex and the rest of the business - without the need for a Telco or traditional phone system.
Developers Building On Twilio accelerate projects without building everything, using Spoke’s ready-to-use Apps, Features and APIs for Twilio.
With Spoke, customers can now build and deploy the “last-mile” on Twilio without any specialist skills, heavy lifting, or ongoing maintenance.
Purpose of the role
Spoke provides communications freedom for innovative companies that have complex customer journeys. Powered by Twilio, Spoke ensures that companies are never locked into a one-size-fits-all solution ever again.
The Solution Sales Specialist is a strategic thinker, proactive problem solver, sales and technical roadblock resolver with a deep functional and use-case knowledge and customer perspective, combined with technical knowledge in related areas such as VoIP, Unified Communications, Contact Centers, IP telephony, APIs, etc.
What you’ll do
- UC/CC/UCaaS/CCaaS Expert - Functional, technical and process-level knowledge and extensive demonstrated experience in VoIP, Unified Communications, Contact Centers, IP telephony.
- Technical Competency - Can talk to and understands the various technical components, terms, and relationships of how voice communication stacks, software development APIs, and cloud software works.
- Strategic and Proactive Pursuit Team Member - Strategic thinker with proactive engagement throughout the pursuit sales cycle; removes blockers, challenges the status quo, unblocks design/technical stalemates, brings clarity from ambiguity displaying a growth mindset.
- Technical Team Collaborator - Collaborates with Spoke’s engineering team, co-sell partners and Twilio teams to design and demonstrate a solution that maps business value with the end-to-end business transformation needs of the customer.
- Customer-centric Solution Designer - Employs Design Thinking principles centered on customer business outcomes.
- Differentiated & Business Value / Outcome-driven Demonstrator - Expert in demonstrating solution capabilities and associated business value addressing customer business decision maker persona needs/pains.
What you’ll bring
- Work with customers and partners to undertake requirements discovery and create a shared buying vision of the solution.
- Develop bid responses and envision solutions using Spoke and Twilio components in collaboration with the Spoke engineering and Twilio teams.
- Design customer-centric solutions aligned with the customer business requirements resulting in delivering new value in the customer's digital transformation journey.
- Deliver a customer-centric demonstration that emphasizes to the customer the business value aligned to the designed solution.
- Works with the Customer Success team on deployment plans to ensure the plan maps to the customer's agreed key performance indicators.
- Minimum 5+ years of UC/CC/UCaaS/CCaaS/VoIP expertise with one or more of the following: technical presales, post-sales consulting or relevant company/customer IT application implementation or management.
- Ability to drive and design a solution strategy as part of the overall opportunity lifecycle.
- Extensive collaboration with engineering teams designing UCaaS / Contact Center solutions.
- Success working with customers/stakeholders in presales or consulting engagements related to UC/CC/UCaaS/CCaaS/VoIP solutions.
- Proven success demonstrating differentiated solution value and competitive advantage.
- Experience delivering customer-facing technical workload demonstrations to enterprise decision makers.
- Business value selling methodologies and practices mapped to customer pains to uncover customers' stated and unstated needs.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills across various customer stakeholders; experienced storyteller.
- A Customer-centric mindset with a demonstrated passion for delivering customer value.
- Ability to bring innovative technical solution ideas to customer problems.
- Experienced problem solver able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a Canada based role
- Remote working ok
- Some travel may be required