Salary $75,000 - $110,000 a year job type full-time number of hires for this role 1
Full job description
*this position does require going into the office for some meetings, but all other work can be done remotely*
We are looking for an organized, detailed oriented, and multi-tasking individual to join our team as a web administratorThe web administrator will maintain web content and design to ensure that the assigned website is functional, accurate, and up to dateThey will also manage, coordinate, and lead project-related activities.
· creates and maintains internal and external websites in collaboration with web developers.
· reviews web content, links, and design; provides necessary updates and enhancements in a timely manner.
· monitors site security; reports suspected or actual security breaches and denial of service attacks and report them to the appropriate staff.
· identifies useful site performance metrics; collects, tracks, records, compiles, analyzes, and reports site usage data.
· conducts user testing and use analysis to assess usability and effectiveness of site; recommends improvements based on analysis.
· communicates with content teams regarding site updates, anticipated and unanticipated downtime, and resolution of bugs and outages.
· manage, coordinate, and lead day-to-day project-related activities.
· be able to successfully scope large projects into development tasks and timelines and be able to build an agile sprint process for larger projects whilst maintaining smaller day to day task management
· performs other related duties as assigned.
· thorough understanding of website design and administration
· linux server administrative skills
· website deployment and cpanel administration
· dns administration
· fluency with markup and programming languages including html, xml, java, and css.
· proficient in wordpress, woocommerce and magento
· working knowledge of volusion ecommerce
Education and experience:
· associate’s degree or two years of vocational school required; bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, web development, or related field preferred.
· at least four years of related experience highly preferred.
· holiday pay
· medical insurance
· dental, vision, life insurance
· disability insurance
· tuition reimbursement
· referral bonus program
About southwest solutions group:
Southwest solutions group® is a solution-oriented business-to-business company that provides innovative efficiency systems to all types of businesses and government agenciesOur mission is to make people and space work better together everywhere.
Headquartered in dallas, texas and operating out of 16 offices nationwideOur team takes pride in the work we do so that we can successfully deliver our client’s projects on time and within budgetEvery solution created for our clients is truly unique in scope, which requires focus and dedication to doing the little things correctly.
Company website: https://www.southwestsolutions.com/
Southwest solutions group is an equal opportunity employerWe welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job type: full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Work location: one location