We totally understand the challenges that come with meeting the demands of today's tech leaders. At Somnio, we rely on the incredible skills and talents of freelance professionals like you to help us tackle the diverse and everevolving projects that come our way. By joining our freelance team, you become an integral part of our network. And when the need arises, we won't waste any time reaching out to you—think lightning-fast, like a viral meme! There's a good chance we may need your expertise sooner than you think. So, let's embark on an exciting journey together and create something truly remarkable. Get ready to ignite your creativity and make a real impact by applying today!
Somnio is currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Studio Lead, Senior Production Artist to join our team. In this long-term freelance opportunity, we need a proactive individual who can manage multiple projects and provide creative direction. You will play a vital role in leading and inspiring our creative team to deliver exceptional results.
The ideal candidate is a creative individual who is fast-paced, highly motivated, gets a quality job done in a timely manner, as well as someone who doesn’t fold under stress and has great attention to detail. We often work under short deadlines so the candidate must be quick, confident, and able to multi-task a variety of projects. As the Studio Lead for the Production Team, you will be required to manage the day-to-day workflow. You will play a key role in managing customer communication, as well as communicating priorities among the production artist, managing schedules, workflows, tracking vital information and assisting in coordinating print and digital assets. The ideal candidate should have experience in creating and preparing print and digital assets, as well as strong understanding of the production design process within advertising agencies.Essential Responsibilities:
- Maintain effective communication between the in-house team and clients, ensuring clarity of information.
- Create, coordinate, track, and manage schedules for multiple projects at various stages of production.
- Ensure adherence to schedules and meet overall deadlines while maintaining the highest technical standards.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of ongoing projects and files.
- Strong production skills.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications.
- A collaborative and team-oriented mindset.
- Exceptional attention to detail while working methodically to meet deadlines.
- Highly organized, reliable, self-motivated, and task-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of image formats (EPS, TIF, GIF, JPEG, PDF) and color (PMS, CMYK, RGB, HEX).
- Proficiency in asset management, digital file preparation, 4-color print and production processes, and pre-press delivery formats.
- Familiarity with digital tools and techniques for producing web and social-ready graphics.
- A portfolio link is required for consideration.
- Prior experience in creative file production for advertising or marketing agencies.
- 100% remote
- Payment for freelance services is provided in USD.
- Hours may vary, but we need someone who is available to work during CDT hours from Monday to Friday.
- We are currently accepting applications from individuals in Latin America and the USA for freelance positions.