We totally understand the challenges that come with meeting the demands of today's tech leaders. At Somnio, we rely on the incredible skills and talents of freelance professionals like you to help us tackle the diverse and everevolving projects that come our way. By joining our freelance team, you become an integral part of our network. And when the need arises, we won't waste any time reaching out to you—think lightning-fast, like a viral meme! There's a good chance we may need your expertise sooner than you think. So, let's embark on an exciting journey together and create something truly remarkable. Get ready to ignite your creativity and make a real impact by applying today!
Somnio is currently hiring a skilled Production Artist for a remote freelance opportunity. The duration of the contract is initially set for 3-6 months, with the potential for a longer-term engagement. We are looking for a candidate who possesses expertise in creating and optimizing print and digital assets, with a strong understanding of the production design process commonly utilized in advertising agencies.
- Take creative layouts and build to print, web, and social specifications;
- Managing creative files and uploading assets to proper locations;
- Ability to take direction and feedback to quickly develop creative solutions;
- Prepare and package files, provide project specifications to partners and ensure a high-quality delivery on time and on budget;
- Work closely with the Production Designers, Art Directors, and Project Managers;
- Manage a queue of Simple Production Requests:
-Photo manipulation and retouching
-Simple edits to existing collateral
- Solid production skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- A collaborative, generous team player
- An eye for detail, while maintaining the ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Must be very organized, reliable, self-motivated, and task oriented with strong communication skills
- Solid understanding of image formats (EPS, TIF, GIF, JPEG, PDF) and color (PMS, CMYK, RGB, HEX)
- Solid technical skills in asset management, digital file preparation, 4-color print and production processes, and pre-press delivery formats;
- Understanding of digital space and tools related to producing web and social-ready graphics
- A portfolio link is required for consideration
- 100% remote
- Payment for freelance services is provided in USD.
- Hours may vary, but we need someone who is available to work during CDT hours from Monday to Friday.
- We are currently accepting applications from individuals in Latin America and the USA for freelance positions.