This job is expired
Leading Japanese Software Engineering Company
Leading Japanese Software Engineering Company:
Job Role: Software Engineer
Main objectives for this role are:
· Consultant will be a web/mobile developer, web/mobile applications architect.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Design, develop, and maintain code (platforms to be decided) for web and mobile applications.
· Configure, extend (such as writing plug-ins), and connect mobile applications
· Support on coding and maintaining social media-EC applications such as WordPress, Woocommerce, MySQL, Mongo, Facebook/WeChat/SnapChat apps and connectivity
· Interface our various systems to vendors and partners
· Mentoring, support, and review of junior and new technical staff members, including staff who may be off-shore
· Carefully managing all projects, existing and new
· Management reporting on a regular basis, and accurately maintaining company reporting/tracking systems
· Regularly and reliably attending Engineering Team meetings (daily scrum meetings) and other regular staff meetings.
· Perform duties other than those specified above or as required by Japanese Company through its authorized personnel, from time to time.
· Consultant is expected to be proactive in interaction with members of the team, building leadership skills and positive, productive relationships with their colleagues.
· Remote work position for first year, then transfer to Japan if desired (or remain remote)
· Consultant should have own PC for 3-month probation period, then the company will purchase a new high-spec unit for their use
· No Japanese language skills required. English is necessary.
· Minimum 3 years work experience in technologies above
· Salary will be in the range of USD 800 to USD 1,500 pm, based on experience.
· Consultants to pay their own local taxes and social security payments if any.
· Work to Sri Lankan times (Usually 8am to 5pm SL time) and Sri Lankan holidays.
Apply with resume and following compulsory information.
1) NIC / Passport number
2) Current salary
3) Possible start date
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading Software Development Company in Japan