Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
We’re looking for an intermediate full-time engineer to join our core team who has a strong understanding of web technologies and wants to help design, implement, launch, and scale major systems and user-facing features.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO…
- Has 3+ years experience designing, building, and scaling systems and user-facing features.
- Has experience with AWS (i.e. EC2, Lambda, Serverless, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk).
- Has experience in several of the technologies we are using. You don’t need to be an expert in all of them. We are looking for someone who is already comfortable across various layers of the tech stack and eager to learn additional technologies as needed.
- Has experience designing, building and scaling systems to make them fast while still being nicely maintainable.
- Cares a lot about product and user experience, and is able to think like a user. We are looking for someone who doesn’t always need to rely on a designer to figure UX stuff out for them.
- Is comfortable in a dynamic environment, with a small team and a good dose of responsibility.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU…
- Have experience building B2B SaaS products.
- Have great product sense or an eye for designing usable UI.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You need to have a functioning home office, i.e. quiet place to work (and take calls) with high-speed internet.
- This is a full-time position based remotely in Canada. If you are not based in Canada, please do NOT apply.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Fun place to work: a tight-knit results-driven team, freedom of location and flexibility of work hours.
- Personal growth / impact: join a company that is already off to a great start, benefit personally from learning financial planning and shape your own career direction as the company grows while positively impacting millions of people.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
- Macbook and budget for home office equipment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email your resume at email@example.com (no recruiters please).
- Put “Software Engineer – Full Stack” in the subject line and nothing else.
- Tell me why you want to work at Snap Projections.
- Give me a quick overview of one of your projects that you are especially proud of.
If you’ve included everything requested in your email and your application is solid, I’ll reach out and we’ll jump on a Zoom call. The rest of the interview process will continue from there.
I hope we get a chance to work together.
Founder & CEO