Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to support and accelerate the productivity of our Sales organization. As part of a collaborative, motivated team, you will help establish Smartsheet's growth strategy through insights produced with data analysis. You will have the skill set necessary to extract valuable information from complex datasets and work with Sales leadership to implement new programs.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to our Manager of Sales Analysis located in our Bellevue, WA office.
• help drive efficiencies throughout the sales organization.
• Partner directly with the Sr. System and Tools manager, presenting insights and identifying opportunities that will help drive program initiatives.
• Visualize data and create dashboards on all levels of our system and tools to provide frontline managers insights into coaching opportunities.
• Support in determining the impact of our investments within our technology stack, including helping to derive a return on investment analysis.
• Work closely with our vendors to understand reporting capabilities, and drive our vendors to support our needs around data.
• Help establish the reporting infrastructure for the Sales organization to promote more intelligent discussion at all stages of the sales funnel
• Improve dialogue with Sales partners to foster a more data-driven culture within Sales
• Present insights to executives that will improve performance and establish scalable process improvements across Sales regions
• Mine large datasets, draw relevant information and create visualizations to summarize findings
• Maintain data integrity through governance activities in Salesforce.com
• Guide commission and territory planning processes with analytical support
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or related discipline
• 3+ years of experience with increasing responsibility in Sales or Marketing analytics
• Experience in Cloud and SaaS go-to-market (GTM)
• Experience with Sales Tools such as ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach, SalesLoft Chorus, Gong, Seismic, Highspot
• Expert-level proficiency in Excel (can perform complex functions), Tableau and Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM tool
• Experience working with SQL or similar database languages
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to senior management
Perks & Benefits:
• Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
• Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
• Monthly contributions toward your pension
• Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
• 25 days paid for Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Flexible Time Away Program
• 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
• 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
• Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
• Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
• Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
• Teleworking options from any registered location in the UK (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!