Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Individual Contributor who will sell the Smartsheet Professional Services portfolio, both independently and working with the Strategic Accounts sales teams to help Smartsheet customers to gain the maximum value from their software investment.
You will lead the sales process for our Professional Services team to maximize revenue growth and business-critical usage throughout the enterprise. You will be an important member of the extended sales team and work with the Strategic Account Executives to create solutions for our customers and supporting the end-to-end sales cycle. You will present and scope Professional Services offerings and capabilities to new prospects and existing customers. You will manage the Services Sales lifecycle from the proposal through the final signature.
You have experience selling to business and IT executives, including the ability to translate client needs into appropriate Smartsheet solutions. You will report to the Senior Manager of Professional Services Sales.
- Achieve quotas to produce Professional Services sales
- Lead the services pre-sales process with the sales team to understand the customer's business and technical goals, and solution requirements to build customer relationships and scope opportunities
- Provide guidance to the Sales Engineering team for the most relevant demo or POC creation
- Lead the Professional Services sales process, advise customers on preliminary solution architecture, and construct the Scope of Work related to the developed solution architecture
- Create Professional Services opportunities, manage pursuits, present project SOW's and be an essential partner in closing deals
- Manage the customer relationship(s) from initial discussions to close of deal and maintain customer relationships to help ensure project success and support the sale of additional services offerings
- Conduct yourself as the liaison of each Tier I project engagement, providing status updates to the sales team in a proactive cadence, through engagement closure
- Promote the transition, post engagement, from the Professional Services Team to Customer Success, if applicable
- Present Professional Services offerings to existing customers and new prospects
- Forecast for accounts and opportunities
- Work with the Professional Services leaders for resource planning to ensure successful knowledge transfer and onboarding of new customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Two years of business experience
- Experience conducting customer workshops
- Experience positioning the value proposition of PS offerings
- Experience developing and explaining Business Cases / Return on investment studies
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!