Smartsheet is seeking an experienced sales professional to join our team as an Account Executive for Majors. You will have a history of performance in quota attainment and developing customer accounts. This is a unique opportunity to be a contributor in a hyper-growth market for a category leader.
This role is part of the Commercial Sales team and is based at Smartsheet in London, UK (hybrid or UK, remote eligible) and reports to a Sr. Manager, Commercial Sales.
- Run full end to end sales cycles including developing and strategising account plans, coordinating members of cross-functional Smartsheet teams
- Manage strategic sales motions alongside transactional, high-volume opportunities
- Ensure Smartsheet success in the growth of account revenue
- Consult with clients in defining business objectives, success criteria and program strategy to ensure the customer perception of value that leads to sales renewal and expansion
- Manage your book of business for expansion and up-sell opportunities; partner and grow client relationships
- Be the subject matter expert of Smartsheet and develop in-depth knowledge of product and service offerings
- 5+ years of full cycle quota carrying sales experience
- Experience managing customer relationships B2B environment and running Solution/Consultative Selling Techniques
- Work with multiple functional departments to manage customer life cycle from implementation to renewal
- Excellent ability in analyzing the opportunity for cross-sell and up-sell potential within existing books of business
- Experience prospecting and managing a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Effectively investigate accounts to uncover opportunities for up-sell within existing plans, and multi-thread opportunities across the organization
- Manage excellent interactions both internally and externally with senior level corporate management
- Familiarity of CRM software packages and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Passion for working with new technologies and the latest sales best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or or equivalent
Perks & Benefits:
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 25 days paid for Holiday + Bank Holidays + Flexible Time Away Program
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the UK (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!