- Must be a Sri Lanka citizen.
- Sound knowledge of working with construction drawings.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 2 years of industrial experience.
- If a HND holder, 3-4 years of job experience is necessary.
- Good knowledge of formwork system for structures (Steel plates and wooden based formwork)
- Should have excellent leadership skills and be able to supervise site workforce.
- Be able to meet project datelines and willing to work beyond standard working hours (benefits will be provided).
- Knowledge of using AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel is advantageous.
- Good command in English and Sinhala is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervise site workforce to ensure daily tasks are completed.
- Supervise the worker teams of excavation, formwork, rebar and concrete (TOs will be provided for support).
- Planning and scheduling manpower required for the site.
- Supervising the use of material, machinery and equipment and prepare prepare daily progress report.
- Identifying and resolving problems that may arise during work.
- Overseeing the coordination on-site to ensure smooth workflow of construction activities..
- Ability to recruit workers and manage workflows is a plus point.
- Communicate project information with colleagues and work as a team for the successful achievement of project scope.
Applications to be submitted to the following email address.
Only your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for the above position to be sent by email. Clearly mention your contact details and past job title and experiences. For any clarifications, contact via email to the above email address.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, there might be restrictions to travel and for the safety of other project staffs, the site engineer might not be granted leaves very frequently. Necessities such as accommodation and meals will be provided during such occasions.
All the best and see you on board.
Dralion Construction (Pvt) Ltd is a construction company in Sri Lanka specialized in the construction of structures. Currently we are looking for aspiring civil engineers to join us in our upcoming projects. We welcome applications for the posts o