We're looking for a writer who's passionate about baseball (and baseball gear!) and storytelling.
What You'll Do
• Write blog articles on baseball gear, baseball skills, baseball rules, and more.
• Work with our team to understand what SidelineSwap customers are eager to learn about – and meet those needs.
• Interview SidelineSwap sellers on best practices, gear tips, and more.
This is a part-time position, fully remote position.
What SidelineSwap Does
SidelineSwap is the #1 online marketplace in sports. Since we launched in 2015, more than a million athletes have joined our community to buy and sell their gear and we were recently named one of the fastest-growing marketplaces on Andreessen Horowitz's A16z Top 100 marketplace list (https://future.a16z.com/marketplace-100/).
Our small team is fully-remote. We operate in a highly autonomous, yet collaborative environment. And our curiosity inspires us to become better versions of ourselves every day. (Learn more about our company values and how we work.)
We recently partnered with leading retailers, like Dick’s Sporting Goods, to power the circular economy in sports through our new trade-in program. Our goal is to make it easy for sports families to sell their gear wherever they shop or play.
Join us as we empower athletes by increasing access to sports.
What You Need:
• Strong copywriting and editing skills.
• An authentic love of baseball (ideally, you play or played it).
• Good communication skills and a willingness to work as part of a team.