Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters? The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Shift Technology harnesses the power of AI to enable the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions. Our products automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in increased operational efficiency, reduced costs, and superior customer experiences for millions of people around the globe.
Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and innovating solutions that impact insurers and their customers - like you! We come from more than 40 different countries and cultures and together we are creating the future of insurance.
- Analyze technical and business data to determine the ideal customer for a given product before its launch
- Conduct discovery sessions directly with prospective and existing clients to gather business and technology requirements
- Enable Sales and Account Management teams’ operational success by crafting pitches, as well as designing and presenting demos to decision-makers.
- Respond to technical questions received via RFPs and/or RFIs in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Assist in the creation of account configuration documentation and statements of work.
- Collaborate with Shift’s internal teams to develop the overall solution: Product, Engineering and Data Scientist
- Participate in strategy meetings with Marketing teams and Product teams
- Successfully manage multiple prospect sales and existing client engagement opportunities simultaneously
- Have at least 3 years of pre-sales experience, preferably in the Insurance vertical
- Your business fluent in English - another European language is a PLUS
- Have strong experience in a client-facing role
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, and capable of interacting with people from different levels and cultural backgrounds
- Can coordinate with the delivery and engineering teams all the delivery activities and act as an escalation point for all development issues specific to the project
- Have experience in full-cycle software implementation projects, ideally in SaaS.
- Are able to work independently with general supervision
To support our employees at every stage of their careers and lives, we are always assessing the benefits we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Flexible remote and hybrid working options
- Competitive Salary and a variable component tied to personal and company performance
- Company equity
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Parental leave opportunities
- Extensive mental health benefits provided via our global Employee Assistance Program
- Paid volunteering time - 16 hours annually
We offer many benefits in various countries - ask your recruiter for more information.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.