Shift Technology enables the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions with the power of AI. Our products enable insurers to automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in superior customer experiences, increased operational efficiency, and reduced costs. The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Founded in France in 2014, the company now serves over 115 global customers–including 6 of the top 10 U.S. P&C insurers and 4 of the top 10 global P&C insurers–and has processed well over 2.6 billion claims. Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and inventing solutions that impact insurers and their customers. We come from more than 40 different countries and cultures to share a common purpose and mission as One Team.
- Leverage your network and connections to define & implement a 3-year strategic account-plan to ensure revenue objectives are exceeded
- Acquire a sound knowledge of clients’ strategic plan and creatively establish Shift as a strategic asset.
- Drive a global team of Account Executives and CSMs to ensure the execution of the roadmap defined with clients.
- Deliver measurable results and outcomes with predictability and efficiency
- Coordinate with Marketing the construction of the Account-Based Marketing plan (ABM)
- Ensure Delivery and Value Realization for customers across their lifecycle
- Drive Stakeholder & C-Level Engagement across Shift & its customers.
- +15 years of experience in quota bearing Software sales roles
- +5 years of experience as a Global Account Manager with a track record of significant growth
- Solid experience driving international cross-functional teams, ideally within a global Insurance key account.
- Strong ability to explain and defend your strategic orientations to Shift’s leadership
- Extensive background in negotiations and deal strategy
- High ability to read the room, anticipate contingencies and execute accordingly
- Strong Drive for Results with a high standard of quality
- A growth mindset and an inquisitive learner
- Highly adaptable, ability to work & collaborate in a fast-paced environment
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.