Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters? The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Shift Technology harnesses the power of AI to enable the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions. Our products automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in increased operational efficiency, reduced costs, and superior customer experiences for millions of people around the globe.
Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and innovating solutions that impact insurers and their customers - like you! We come from more than 40 different countries and cultures and together we are creating the future of insurance.
- .Net, C# in the Backend, written with Rider (or Visual Studio + Resharper)
- React/Redux/ES6/LESS in the Frontend, written with Visual Studio Code
- SQL Server and Elasticsearch in the data layer
- A continuous delivery pipeline that uses Git, Nunit, Teamcity and Octopus Deploy
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You have solid C# skills and experience with any JS framework (ideally React)
- You are a true fullstack: frontend is also part of your job!
- Your projects are beautifully designed and cleanly written
- You have good understanding of OOP concepts and algorithms complexity
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise
- You are proactive and take ownership of your work
- You want your work to have an impact: rather than a cog, you see yourself as the engine
- You can communicate clearly in English
- 30-minute video interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist
- 1-hour online test
- 2x 1-hour technical interviews, one with a Backend dev and one with a Frontend dev
- 1-hour final interview with the Hiring Manager
To support our employees at every stage of their careers and lives, we are always assessing the benefits we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Flexible remote and hybrid working options
- Competitive Salary and a variable component tied to personal and company performance
- Company equity
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Parental leave opportunities
- Extensive mental health benefits provided via our global Employee Assistance Program
- Paid volunteering time - 16 hours annually
We offer many benefits in various countries - ask your recruiter for more information.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.