This job is expired
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our engineering team. In this role, you will be
responsible for writing complex PHP code, debugging programs, and integrating with third-party
APIs. You will get the opportunity to participate in a variety of software development projects
including some Big Data projects using the latest and greatest open-source software products. You’ll
build cutting-edge web applications that align with our business needs.
● Writing clean, reusable, and efficient PHP code
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with backend
● Integration of 3rd party APIs and internal APIs
● Developing APIs
● Documenting code & attending design review meetings
● 3+ years of hands-on experience with Web Development using PHP Laravel framework
including ReactJS and Angular.js)
● Experience integrating 3rd party APIs is a plus
● Knowledge of Cloud computing (AWS & GCLOUD) is required
● Knowledge of test-driven development is a plus
● Knowledge of Linux is required
● BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent work
Please email your CV with two non-related referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
https://www.ilabs.lk | Tel: 0112177251 |iLabs, 240,36 Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha,
Founded in 2012 by a Sri Lankan American entrepreneur from the US Silicon Valley, iLabs currently has several major partnerships with global tech companies and also has its own high growth eCommerce startup in the US (CloudofGoods.com). Today, iLabs specializes in Web, Mobile, AI technologies, and technology outsourcing services. We also provide IT strategy consulting, IT operations, DevOps, SEO, and Digital Marketing/Social Media solutions to our global clients.
Over the past decade, we have grown to be one of the top IT companies in Sri Lanka. We are currently experiencing rapid growth with HUNDREDS OF URGENT JOB OPENINGS. We hire top talent in Sri Lanka for above-market remuneration. Come, work for us!