** Fastest Growing EdTech Student Safety & Wellness company **
Over 2,000 Student Lives Saved - SaaS - EdTech
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3+ years in a row
Eduspire Solutions (the newest member of the Securly family) is an EdTech software product designed to simplify the administration of classroom management and activity periods for Schools. This is an opportunity to sell a new yet proven set of products into a relatively untouched market. Eduspire already has 2+ million users in 50 states and has doubled in size for three years in a row!
To learn more about the product/view demos and testimonials: https://eduspiresolutions.org/e-hallpass/This strong growth requires we hire additional Strategic Relationship Managers (sales/account management). You will report to the Director of Relationship Management, develop relationships, and sell the Eduspire solutions to New York, New Jersey, and New England schools.
This is a fully remote role.
Main Areas of Responsibility
The Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) is a vital role that combines general sales and relationship management responsibilities in an assigned territory. The Strategic Relationship Manager has four primary areas of responsibility:
- Strategic Customer Support: Includes overall relationship management for clients based on an assigned territory, particularly those that are designated as “strategic customers,” typically because of their size, number of buildings in the district, or some other reason that gives them particular importance to Securly’s growth or success.
- Existing District Sales and School Visits: Expanding relationships with existing customers/districts by conducting online or onsite visits to discuss school needs, provide software demonstrations, and build overall relationships, focusing on cross-selling or extending our reach within customer districts and garnering referrals. It also includes soliciting customers for written or video testimonials.
- Conference Sales Support: Regularly attending EdTech and other related education conferences to exhibit on behalf of Eduspire products, as well as handling related conference planning, logistics, and follow-up tasks, typically in the assigned territory. It also includes soliciting customers for conference presentations.
- General Sales Support: Promptly responding to inbound requests for information from prospects (primarily through the website contact requests), conducting software demonstrations online, and answering prospects’ questions during the sales process, as well as maintaining and updating sales leads and opportunities in the Sales CRM. Work cooperatively with other Securly product sales staff to support cross-sell efforts.
Central to all these areas of responsibility is a strong and thorough understanding of our software and the ability to explain the features and functionality of the software to schools. This includes quickly assessing whether the software will meet a school’s needs as currently developed through planned enhancements or easily incorporated modifications. The Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) must communicate technical, functional, and client requirements effectively with prospective and existing clients and internally with the client and product support team.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in K-12 teaching/administration preferred
- EdTech sales, customer success, or account management is beneficial
- Demonstrated success in implementing or teaching EdTech solutions
- 1+ years carrying a quota selling EdTech, specifically conducting demos to building administration preferred
- Must be able to work 8-5 PM EST
- Excellent sales, relationship management, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Willing to travel up to 30-35% of the time and work longer than average weeks with travel as needed (travel tends to be clustered in busy seasons)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable speaking to groups of people or 1-on-1, either formal presentations or informal discussions
- Organized, can multi-task, and be flexible with time
- Detail-oriented and task-focused, good at listening and documenting customer needs
- Comfortable learning new technical systems, some general technical background helpful
- Customer-oriented, likes providing solutions to customer’s needs
- Attentive to administrative details and process adherence
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Place to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the three years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ children
Some of the Perks
- Company-sponsored medical benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package that includes an EAP and mental health resources
- Recognized as Top Place to Work for multiple years in a row
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend
- Holiday Break - closed the week between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Hours - close at 1 PM local time every Friday
- Remote Work
- Virtual Happy hours
- 401k with employer match
Some In-Office Perks
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks#LI-Remote#LI- Remote