326% Growth - SaaS - EdTech
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
As a sales development representative you will report to the BDR Manager. Your primary responsibilities are generating interest in our products, educating prospects about Securly's suite of products, building relationships, and building brand recognition of Securly, primarily to primary & secondary schools, and MATs. The primary target audience is the technology/security directors of these schools.
This role is a UK based, work-from-home (remote) role with core workings hours of Monday to Friday.
What You Will Do:
- You will report to the BDR Manager and call, send e-mails, build relationships while introducing our solution to school technology staff. The goal is to book a webinar or appointment with a sales executive.
- Partner with marketing to handle inbound leads, be aware of e-mail and marketing campaigns, and make strategic calls. Ensure fast response times when necessary.
- Partner with sales executives to learn the product and territory sales strategy, to improve the success
- Represent us and ensure a positive outcome without being overly aggressive.
- Utilize and maintain SalesForce and other tools
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Sales experience in retail sales, sales, SDR, or phone sales experience, preferably with a software or a technical product preferred but not mandatory
- EdTech or experience in education or with social emotional wellbeing with kids is helpful but not required
- Degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the 3 years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market
- Implemented Securly into 3,000+ schools and multi trust academies across the UK and counting
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ children
Some of the Perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
- Standard pension contribution scheme
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend