** Fastest Growing EdTech Student Safety & Wellness company **
Over 2,000 Student Lives Saved - SaaS - EdTech
Student Wellness and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the Year three years in a row
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3+ years in a row
Eduspire Solutions (the newest member of the Securly family) is an EdTech software product designed to simplify the administration of classroom management and activity periods for Schools. This is an opportunity to sell a new yet proven set of products into a pretty-untouched market. Eduspire already has 2+ million users in 50 states and has doubled in size for three years in a row!
To learn more about the product/view demos and testimonials: https://eduspiresolutions.org/e-hallpass/
This strong growth requires we hire an additional Relationship Manager (inside sales) for the team. You will report to the Director of Relationship Management and sell the Eduspire solutions to the Great Lakes and Northeast US regions. In addition, you will spend your time building critical relationships with our customers. Central to all these areas of responsibility is a strong and thorough understanding of our software and the ability to explain the features and functionality of the software to schools. This includes quickly assessing whether the software will meet a school’s needs as currently developed through planned enhancements or easily incorporated modifications. In addition, the Relationship Manager needs to communicate technical and functional requirements effectively with prospective and existing clients and internally with the Eduspire sales and support teams.
This is a fully remote role.
What You Will Do:
The Relationship Manager has five main areas of responsibility:
- Inbound Sales Response: Respond promptly to inbound requests for information from prospects (primarily through the website contact requests) and answer prospects’ questions via e-mail and phone calls during the sales process.
- Online Demos: Conduct online remote software demonstrations for our primary two products, E-Hallpass, and FlexTime. The RM must be able to address standard use cases and answer questions about software and system functionality and discuss with schools how the software can be configured and used to solve their problems.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Managing and cultivating the sales pipeline by monitoring the pipeline status of all records and personally and regularly reaching out (via phone and email) to relevant leads and opportunities, as well as pilots that have failed to achieve adoption and other related sales opportunities.
- Outbound Sales Support: Assisting the sales team in conference planning, logistics, and other support tasks as assigned. Networking with existing customers to extend sales by adding additional products at current schools, expanding to more schools or buildings in the same district, and obtaining referrals to other potentially interested schools. It also includes soliciting schools for testimonials and conference presentations.
- General Sales Support: General sales support activities include maintaining and updating sales leads and opportunities in the Sales CRM, handling quotes and invoices, billing process support, and other internal sales support processes.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 3+ years of K-12 teaching/administration experience preferred
- 2+ years carrying a quota selling EdTech specifically conducting demos to building administration preferred
- Must be able to work 8-5 PM EST
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce is beneficial
- Able to travel when needed (infrequent less than or equal to 10%)
- Excellent sales, relationship, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Comfortable speaking to groups of people or 1-on-1, either formal presentations or informal discussions
- Experience with a sales CRM system is helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Place to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the three years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ children
Some of the Perks
- Company-sponsored medical benefits, including a comprehensive benefit package that includes an EAP and mental health resources
- Recognized as Top Place to Work for multiple years in a row
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend
- Holiday Break - closed the week between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Hours - close at 1 PM local time every Friday
- Remote Work
- Virtual Happy hours
- 401k with employer match
Some In-Office Perks
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks