Over 2,000 Student Lives Saved - SaaS - EdTech
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
We are looking for a sales engineer to support and assist with the selling of Securly’s products to Primary, Secondary, and Multi-Academy Trusts in the UK. The Sales Engineer's responsibilities include maintaining extensive knowledge of our products, functions, and processes and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required to fit the school's needs. You will work closely with schools, interfacing in-person or via web conference. You will also work closely with internal teams for successful customer management post-sale and provide feedback for the product, development, and engineering teams.
To be successful as our sales engineer, you should possess an in-depth knowledge of Securly’s technical products and services, and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical staff. You should be driven to achieve your sales goals and have excellent sales and customer service skills.
What You Will Do:
- Provide technical pre-sales subject matter expertise partnered with sales account executives for customer meetings, webinars, and product demos
- Work closely with customers, and sales account executives to develop software network architecture and designs for new installations and upgrades
- Perform remote and on-site product/solution proofs-of-concept, initial configurations, and product training
- Create and manage internal and external product and training documentation
- Attend and present at trade shows and on-site training
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role with a solid understanding of the competitive landscape preferred
- Must have EdTech and Safeguarding/Web Filtering Software experience
- Previous experience as a networking administrator, Network Security, Systems Administrator, Technical specialist, or similar role is helpful
- Strong knowledge of networking (firewalls, content filtering), server, and web technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the 3 years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market
- Implemented Securly into 3,000+ schools and multi trust academies across the UK and counting
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ children
Some of the Perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
- Standard pension contribution scheme
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend