Over 2,000 Student Lives Saved - SaaS - EdTech
Student Wellness and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
Eduspire Solutions (the newest member of the Securly family) is an EdTech software product designed to simplify the administration of classroom management and activity periods for Schools. This is an opportunity to sell new, yet proven set of products into a pretty much untouched market. Eduspire already has 2+million users in 50 states and has doubled in size for three years in a row!
To learn more about the product/view demos and testimonials: https://eduspiresolutions.org/e-hallpass/This strong growth is requiring us to add a Relationship Manager (inside sales) to the team. You will report to the Director of Relationship Management and sell the Eduspire solutions to the Great Lakes and Northeast US regions. You will spend your time building critical relationships with our customers. Central to all these areas of responsibility is a strong and thorough understanding of our software and the ability to explain the features and functionality of the software to schools. This includes quickly assessing whether the software will meet a school’s needs as currently developed, through planned enhancements, or through easily incorporated modifications. The Relationship Manager needs to be able to communicate technical and functional requirements effectively both with prospective and existing clients, as well as internally with the Eduspire sales and support teams.
This is a fully remote role.
What You Will Do:
The Relationship Manager has 5 main areas of responsibility:
- Inbound Sales Response: Respond promptly to inbound requests for information from prospects (primarily through the website contact requests) and answer prospects’ questions during the sales process, via e-mail and phone calls.
- Online Demos: Conduct online remote software demonstrations for our primary two products, e-hallpass, and Flex. The RM must be able to address common use cases and answer questions about software and system functionality and discuss with schools how the software can be configured and used to solve their problems.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Managing and cultivating the sales pipeline by monitoring the pipeline status of all records and personally and regularly reaching out (via phone and email) to relevant leads and opportunities, as well as pilots that have failed to achieve adoption and other related sales opportunities.
- Outbound Sales Support: Assisting the sales team in conference planning, logistics, and other support tasks as assigned. Networking with existing customers to try to extend sales by adding additional products at current schools, extending to more schools or buildings in the same district, and obtaining referrals to other potentially interested schools. Also includes soliciting schools for testimonials and conference presentations.
- General Sales Support: General sales support activities such as maintenance and updating of sales leads and opportunities in the Sales CRM, handling of quotes and invoices as well as billing process support, and other internal sales support processes.
The specific mix of these activities across these areas of responsibility will be determined by the Director of Relationship Management, based on ongoing business needs and the availability of other sales staff or others who also provide sales support.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 3+ years K-12 teaching/administration experience preferred
- 2+ years carrying a quota selling EdTech specifically conducting demos to building administration preferred
- Must be able to work 8-5 PM EST
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce is beneficial
- Able to travel when needed (infrequent less than or equal to 10%)
- Excellent sales, relationship, collaboration and teamwork skills
- Comfortable speaking to groups of people or 1-on-1, either formal presentations or informal discussions
- Experience with a sales CRM system is helpful
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the 3 years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ children
Some of the Perks
- Company-sponsored medical benefits including a comprehensive benefit package that includes an EAP and mental health resources
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend
- Holiday Break - closed the week between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Hours - close at 1 PM local time every Friday
- Remote Work
- Virtual Happy hours
- 401k with employer match
Some In-Office Perks
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks